Early Bird Registration: 9 May 2017 – 1 May 2018
|Delegate Registration Fee – Member, early bird||R 6 950,00|
|Delegate Registration Fee – Non Member, early bird||R 7 250,00|
|Student||R 4 275,00|
Standard Registration: 2 May 2018 – 9 October 2018
|Delegate Registration Fee – Member, standard/late||R 7 500,00|
|Delegate Registration Fee – Non Member, standard/late||R 8 550,00|
|Student||R 4 275,00|
Full Conference Registrations
- Attendance of all conference sessions for all days
- Access to the exhibition
- 2 x Tea breaks and lunches for all conference days
- Delegate pack
- Welcome Cocktail Party Entrance
- Gala Dinner Entrance
Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions before you can proceed to the online registration form – registration of the Conference will indicate acceptance of the terms and conditions listed below.
- Payment is due prior to the start of the Conference.
- An invoice with the Conference bank details will be sent to you within 72 hours of receipt of your registration.
- Receipts will only be issued once proof of payment has been received, and once the payment has cleared and been identified in the Conference bank account.
- Proof of payment is to be emailed or faxed to Marija Spasveski, email@example.com / F: 011 463 3265.
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the delegate being paid for, with their unique PIN number. (Name, Surname, PIN number). Failure to do so could result in your payment not being identified in the bank account and therefore not being receipted.
- All payments must be made payable to SARF/IRF2018 Conference.
- Registrations are transferable to delegates who have not yet registered.
- Delegates attending from countries outside South Africa are requested to make payment in South African Rands (ZAR) and are responsible to cover the full bank charges. The full delegate registration fee amount invoiced must appear in the conference bank account. Should this not be the case, the delegate will need to pay the difference in cash on site before being allowed to participate in the Conference.
- Online Registration will close on 5th October 2018.
Cancellation and Termination of Registrations
On completion of this application you will be liable for the full amount of the registration fees subject to the cancellation conditions below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by the Conference Secretariat. (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Cancellations received before 31 October 2017 will receive a full refund, less a 10% administration fee. Unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the 10% administration fee amount.
- Cancellation received between 1 November and 30 November 2017 will receive a 50% refund. Unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the value of the 50% cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation received after 30 November 2017, and unpaid registrations will be liable to pay the full amount whether they attend the conference or not.
- All refunds due will only be issued after the Conference and are subject to the approval of the organising committee.
- Any registrations received after 30 November 2017 will not be entitled to any refund or credit, and such person will be liable for the full registration fee as per point (1) above.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to decline a request for a refund.